1. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not enhance chances of winning. To enter the Drawing, you must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States, 18 years of age or older and must not be considered a minor in your state of residence. The Drawing is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of the South Dakota Department of Tourism, the Pierre Business Improvement District #1, Lawrence & Schiller, and immediate families (i.e. parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Drawing.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The survey begins on June 6th, 2016, and closes on June 30th, 2016 (the Survey Period).
3. HOW TO ENTER: Contest is open to all eligible people who complete the survey in its entirety. Individuals must submit their personal contact information after completing the survey in order to be entered into the Drawing. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the survey. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree that the Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers and agents are not liable for, and will be held harmless against, any and all claims to injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from participation in this Drawing or form submission or use of any prize.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be four (4) prizes awarded to four winners. Each prize consists of one (1) $50 Retail Gift Card. The total retail value of each prize is $50.00. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer or substitution of the Prize is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: A total of four Winners will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible online entries. The drawing will be held shortly after the conclusion of the Survey Period. All drawings will be carried out by judges selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Drawing. Except as may be substituted according to these rules, the Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. The Winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service. If a potential Winner cannot be reached within seven (7) days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected. Prizes will be awarded to the selected Winners only. Winners may not assign or designate another recipient.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No additional substitution for any prize, other than those permitted by the Rules, will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Drawing and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winner and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Drawing.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the drawing.
8. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Drawing, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Drawing Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Drawing Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Drawing or the website. The Drawing is governed by the laws of South Dakota and of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE DRAWING OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective subsidiaries, and its respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Drawing in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Drawing is terminated early, the Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winners and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of its respective subsidiaries, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winners, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Drawing, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Drawing-related activity or participation in this Drawing.
11. WINNERS: To obtain the names of the winners, and for a copy of these Official Drawing Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Lawrence & Schiller, 3932 S. Willow Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57105.
12. SPONSOR: South Dakota Department of Tourism, 711 East Wells Ave., Pierre, SD 57501. This offer shall not be published without the written permission of the Sponsor.